Buddhist Amazonite Charm Bracelet
You Save: $10.00 (34%)
Amazonite stones get their name taken from that of the Amazon River, from which certain green stones were formerly obtained. Amazonite is a very ancient gemstone that's known for its beauty and healing properties. It has been around for centuries, and it has been widely used to make statues, amulets, and jewelry.
Like waters deep and ancient, our Buddhist Amazonite Charm beckons in captivating shades of turquoise-green, promising to soothe the spirit and calm the soul. Wear it and you will immediately feel a sense of inner peace and balance.
- 108 natural stone mala- can be used as a bracelet or a necklace
- Each bracelet created individually- beads measure 8mm across, pendant 14 mm
- Lotusflower represents purity since it blossoms on long stalks and moves freely over blurry and muddy waters. It is also a symbol of detachment because the water moves down on its petals easily
- AUM or Om(Sanskrit: ॐ) is a sacred sound and a spiritual icon in the Buddhist religion. It is also a mantra in Hinduism, Indian Dharmic and Jainism.
- A Buddhais one who has attained Bodhi; and by Bodhi is meant wisdom, an ideal state of intellectual and ethical perfection which can be achieved by man through purely human means. The term Buddha literally means enlightened one, a knower.